Who doesn’t love an easy dinner? I know it’s the best part of my week when I can do something quickly and easily and walk away feeling satisfied. I found this delicious recipe on Tasty Kitchen, and was excited to try it, especially given how simple it is. It’s a great meal for a busy family, or for someone seeking the comfort that only gooey cheese and pasta can provide.
- 1 lb. ground turkey, chicken or beef (I used turkey)
- 5 c. farfalle
- 3 c. of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- Fry ground meat in pan until browned. Drain off any fat. Meanwhile, boil noodles according to directions on the package, until al dente.
- When noodles are cooked, drain and drizzle with olive oil. Return noodles to their original pan, and mix in spaghetti sauce.
- Add drained meat, seasonings, cheese and sour cream and fold together. Allow cheese to melt over low heat (about 4-5 minutes). Serve hot.